Brow Lift is a plastic surgical procedure that is very popular among men and women interested in a permanent solution to reduce the look of heavy brows, deep lines in the forehead and between the brows. Deep unwanted lines and excess skin can result in the appearance of a sad, worried, angry, and tired look. Brow Lift Surgery can be preformed alone or in conjunction with Eyelid Lift, Face Lift or non-surgical treatments, such as skin resurfacing, botox and facial fillers.
What causes to the eyebrow to drop with aging?
Gravity, smoking, sun exposure, and genetics all play a part in the aging of the face, however, over time it’s natural for skin to lose its elasticity. The stretching and sagging of the skin allows the brows to drop down below their ideal resting place, which is just above the bone or orbital rim of the eye. As the brow drops, so does the surrounding areas of the face, crow’s feet, furrowed foreheads, and “hooded” skin around the eyes. Women and men seeking a solution to rid themselves of excess skin while gaining a softer and more aesthetic arched brow should consider Brow Lift Surgery.
If you are bothered by expression lines or other signs of aging to the brow region, a Brow Lift might be right for you.
A brow lift:
- Minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves frown lines and vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows.
- Repositions low or sagging brow that hoods the upper eyelid.
- Raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful position.
Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a brow lift include:
- Eyelid surgery to rejuvenate aging eyes
- Face lift to correct aging changes in the mid- to lower face and neck regions
- Non surgical skin resurfacing techniques.
- Non surgical Botox and Dermal fillers
In order to better assess and identify personal needs we invite patients to consult with Dr. Sofer at the Plastic Surgery Center of Fairfield. Please call us at (203)336-9862 to schedule your consultation.
During consultation, Dr. Sofer will evaluate the patient, taking into account, physical and aesthetic needs, medical history, lifestyle, desired results, expectations and/or limitations and recommend and advise the best possible surgical choice to meet each individual patient’s desired results.
To discuss your options, schedule a consultation with Dr. Alfred Sofer.