Microdermabrasion gives the skin what it needs
People enjoy their facials and find them refreshing and relaxing, however, many of them come and tell us that their skin is just not looking healthy and the facials are not giving them the results they are looking for. If this sounds familiar and you find yourself gazing into the mirror looking for the slightest improvement from the countless creams and products you have purchased, then you may want to consider a more professional solution, microdermabrasion.
Microdermabrasion is a technique involving the combination of a vacuum-like suction and crystals that are sprayed on the surface of the skin. This treatment results in a very gentle resurfacing of the most superficial layer of the skin. Microdermabrasion softens and brightens the appearance of the skin. It is generally performed as a series of treatments.
- Microdermabrasion leaves skin with a fresher, more glowing look.
- Microdermabrasion diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, and coarse textured skin.
- Microdermabrasion makes it easy for high-tech skin care products to actually penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and help build collagen, which gives skin its youthful appearance.
- Microdermabrasion reduces acne breakout and unclogs pores.
- Microdermabrasion reduces acne scars and softens skin.
Why is our microdermabrasion treatment different?
- Four (4) pass system: Most treatments are 2 pass systems, however, our diamond peel system allows four passes to be preformed for optimal results. The treatment starts out with a light exfoliation, gently removing dry skin and unclogging pores as the passes continue the strength of the treatment increases while maintain comfort. Leaving your skin with a amazing glow.
- Aluminum Oxide Crystals and Organic Crystals: Most microdermabrasion treatments consist of two (2) passes with Aluminum Oxide Crystals only. Our microdermabrasion treatment consists of two (2) passes of the Aluminum Oxide Crystal and two (2) passes with our new Organic Crystal. The organic crystal is a finer crystal that acts as a buffing treatment, finalizing the treatment by leaving the skin feeling silky and clean.
Light skin resurfacing using the Diamond Peel system to gently remove the top most layer of skin leaving it supple and vibrant. Microdermabrasion removes this layer of skin by gently exfoliating the skin with natural crystals, while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells away, leaving a smoother texture and promoting growth of healthy glowing new skin. Organic Crystals can be used alone or in conjunction with Aluminum Oxide Crystals for amazing results.
Medical Microdermabrasion with glycolic or lactic acid combination:
Medical Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive gentle abrasion (skin polishing) treatment used in combination with a chemical peel after the Microdermabrasion for a deeper, more aggressive peel. Leaving your skin radiant and refreshed.